Zero Footprint Palletiser ZFP
“Automated palletising has never been safer, easier or more economical“
With ADDE’s Zero Footprint Palletiser (ZFP), you can quickly and effortlessly automate your end of line manual palletising.
With no guarding required, the ZFP offers a simple, cost effective automated palletising system that will fit within the footprint of your existing manual palletising operations.
The ZFP is a simple solution for mid-rate production for up to 7 cases per minute at a maximum load of 8 kg, where floor-space is often a constraint. The system can be easily deployed or redeployed across your facility into an existing packaging line without modification, replacing your manual palletising operations in minutes.
The ZFP combines the full functionality of the Universal Robots UR10 collaborative robot, with a purpose designed vertical lifting axis and swing arm system to support Australian Standard pallets (Chep/Loscam).
ADDE’s proprietary palletising software and simple touch screen interface allows quick and easy setup for rapid changeover, and can be configured to suit single or double pallet configuration.
While no guarding is required, operator safety is paramount. If an operator is detected in the carton pickup area the collaborative features of the UR10 will safely reduce the speed of the robot until the area is cleared. The zero pressure accumulation infeed conveyor will control the flow of product.
- Up to 7 cases per minute
- Up to 8 kg case load
- Quick to install and easy to program
- Rapid changeover for short runs
- No bolt down required
- No guarding required
- Easily fits into existing end of line palletising area
- Move from line to line as needed
- Single pallet configuration for minimum footprint
- Double pallet configuration for automatic pallet changing
- Reduced labour costs
- Reduced back injury risks
- Standard 4 cup quick set-up vacuum gripper system
- Up to 8kg case weight
- 7 case per minute
- Up to 12 case per minute with optional double pick system (limited case and patterns only)
- ~60 seconds pallet (side) change time
- Load height up to 1,300mm total (Top of load + pallet)
- Up to 1,500mm possible subject to case size
Note: subject to case strength, sealing strength and cardboard porosity. Actual performance may vary and can be confirmed with testing.
- 240v Single phase 10A GPO
- Factory compressed air
- 5 bar
- Instantaneous 320l/min
- At 50% duty cycle 160l/min average consumption
- Roller conveyor, surface height 750mm to 800mm
- Adjustable centre alignment guides
- Zero pressure accumulation up to 3 cartons
- Area scanner protects safety zone with Safe Speed Monitoring
- Rates reduced when safety zone occupied
- Safety Risk Assessment completed (to AS 4024) in standard configuration
- A new Safety Risk Assessment is required for any alternative configuration or modification